PhinC Development is the expert partner for small to medium sized pharmaceutical or biotech companies, who need to move forward in early drug research. Thanks to a multidisciplinary team with thorough field experience, PhinC Development helps to take the best decisions concerning drug development using all existing pharmacology and pharmacometrics modelling & simulation (M&S) tools (PBPK, PopPK, PKPD and simulations). Becoming part of our team will give you hands-on experience and the chance to:
- Work in a dynamic environment;
- Be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success
PhinC Development has an opening position for a pharmacometrician specialized in Population PK and PKPD modelling. The position is opened for both recently graduate and junior scientist with a first experience in modelling. The candidate will be full-time dedicated to modelling activities.
The candidate will:
· Prepare the analysis plan
· Perform the modeling analyses: population PK, PKPD, exposure-response, and simulation (M&S) analyses
· Support the design and interpretation of early and late stage clinical trials using model based approaches
· Report writing
· Present her/his research works to internal/external teams
You either hold a PhD and/or a master’s degree in a relevant area (PopPK modelling, pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences or other related discipline) and have already worked with modelling software such as NONMEM or MONOLIX.
You are fluent in English both orally and written, have good communication and presentation skills, scientific rigor and motivation.
The company is located in Paris area (Massy).
ou via LinkedIn sur la page de PhinC Development