PhinC Development is seeking a Clinical Programmer for joining its subsidiary based in Montréal, PhinC Modeling Inc.
Our PK-Stat analysis and modeling activities in drug development studies present particular challenges in data processing, programming and design of IT process.
The candidate will be expected to be pro-active and flexible, with creative and inventive spirit.
There are fantastic opportunities for career growth in a context of a growing impact of IT and data-processing in early drug development.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Contribute to statistical programming activities and development of data processing, and particularly:
- Programming of outputs and transfer files for internal and external clients
- Perform QC checks for the source data and report data issues periodically
- Contribute to the design of new programming processes or optimization of existing ones to reach the best productivity, to ensure the best quality of the outputs
- Understand project requirements and develop programming specifications
- Keep abreast of current and new statistical programming techniques and other applicable technical advancements while assisting in their implementation
- Interact and work in close collaboration with modelers/scientists based on Montreal or Paris
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science or related field and relevant experience
- Willingness to work in health and biomedical sector
- Knowledge in main statistical software programming (SAS, R, …) and programming languages (SQL, VBA, SGBD, …)
- A first programming experience in professional area (internship or employment)
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in English and French
Knowledge of CDISC standard is a plus
- Start date: ASAP
- Employment Type: Full time
- Length: Permanent
- Location: Montreal, Canada.
CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org