PhinC Development, the expert partner for small to medium sized pharmaceutical or biotech companies, who need to move forward in early drug research, is seeking a Junior Biostatistician/Statistical Programmer to reinforce its Pharmacometric team.
Our PK-Stat analysis and modeling activities in drug development studies present particular challenges in programming and statistical analysis. The candidate will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry. He/she will be in charge of statistical analyses of clinical trials and will support the pharmacometric team in programming tasks and statistical interpretation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
By joining PhinC Development, you will contribute to statistical analysis and development of SAS programming, under supervision of a senior staff, and particularly:
• Execute the statistical analyses according to the SAP
• Support the team in terms of delivery for reports (tables, listings and figures), development of datasets and transfer files
• Provide statistical input in SAP,
• Contribute to interpretation and publication of study results,
• Perform QC checks for the source data and report data issues periodically
• Understand project requirements and develop programming specifications
• Keep abreast of current and new statistical programming techniques and other applicable technical advancements while assisting in their implementation
• Interact and work in close collaboration with modelers/scientists based on Montreal or Paris
• MSc or BSc in Statistics and Computer Science or related field and relevant experience
• To be familiar with statistical methods that apply to clinical trials, Master statistical software programming (mainly SAS, R would be appreciated, …)
• A first experience in professional area (internship or employment)
• Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
• Good written and verbal communication skills both in English and French
CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are great opportunities for career growth in a context of a growing impact of modeling and simulations in the drug development process.
Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.