About PhinC Development
PhinC Development is the expert partner for small to medium sized pharmaceutical or biotech companies, who need to move forward in early drug research. Thanks to a multidisciplinary team with thorough field experience, PhinC Development helps to take the best decisions concerning drug development using all existing pharmacology and pharmacometrics modeling & simulation (M&S) tools (PBPK, PopPK, PKPD and simulations). Becoming part of our team will give you hands-on experience and the chance to:
- Work in a dynamic environment
- Be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success
Your Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute scientifically sound, innovative and business-oriented Modeling & Simulation (M&S) strategic plans for projects in various disease areas and different stages of product development, including regulatory submissions
- Develop and execute appropriate PBPK models in the context of drug development
- Conduct simulations to inform drug development decisions such as in vitro in vivo extrapolation, drug-drug interaction, formulation studies, simulations in special populations, dose regimen selection and other trial design features
- Communicate the outcome of M&S analysis to sponsors to support efficient discussion and decision making
- Contribute to responses to health authority requests and interactions to align on Clinical development and M&S strategy
- Interact on a scientific level with sponsors with regards to all aspects of the application of M&S to ensure efficient and appropriate integration of M&S strategy and results into project.
- You either hold a PhD and/or a master’s degree in a relevant area (PBPK, pharmaceutical sciences or other related scientific discipline) and have already worked with PBPK modeling software such as GastroPlus, PK-sim or any other PBPK software. Knowledge in Phoenix WinNonLin, Monolix or NONMEM will be an asset.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in PBPK modeling (mandatory).
- You are fluent in English both orally and written, have good communication and presentation skills, scientific rigor and motivation.
- You have a strong desire to further develop and apply modeling and simulation in drug development and appreciate working in teams of scientists with different backgrounds,
Job Type: Full-time Contract (permanent)
Contact: If you would like to apply for this position, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org