The values of a company are moral and societal principles on which it is based to evolve and make strategic decisions, they reflect its vision. PhinC vision is directly inspired by the principles and professional ethics that have bound the 4 co-founders for almost 20 years.
PhinC Development really makes a point of respecting basic ethical guidelines, starting with its commitment to:
- Providing the right level of interpretation of analyses that he/she performs and making sure that they are fully understood
- Delivering effective advice and results to our clients in a strictly fair, transparent and confidential manner
- Limiting overall exposure to investigational medicinal products for subjects participating to pre-clinical and clinical studies
- Being, in our daily practices, compliant to the applicable guidelines (EMA, FDA, ICH, GCP) and quality control practices
- Anticipating and declaring any conflict of interest that might occur
The transparency of our R&D activities, means, for us, having the possibility to justify our choices (methodologically and scientifically), to ensure the accuracy and precision of our analyses and their traceability.
The team spirit at PhinC Development is based on open-mindedness, kindness, well-being at work and gender equality.
Promote translational sciences
In our experience, the programs that have most highlighted the therapeutic interest of a drug candidate, are those which successfully:
- Develop reciprocal relationships between basic and clinical research
- Bridge the gap between quantitative sciences and clinicians
That is why we aim to find the right balance between the gold standard of clinical RCT (Randomized Controlled Trials) and Modeling & Simulation approaches which, on the basis of preliminary and/or sparse data, help to optimize trial designs and make critical decisions early in the process.
PhinC is also an active player in disseminating the practices and the use of M&S through the organization of conferences, symposiums and events within professional associations.